RFE in I-485, Will it create issue if filled Supplement J with different SOC code/wages

Mahmad

Hello Friends, 

I got RFE in my I-485 application regarding the medical exam and Supplement J form. 
I have applied my GC in EB2 category in Dec 2009 with Company-A. Company-A had mention SOC Code: 15-1051 which has job title 'Senior programmer analysts' in labor. The SOC 15-1051 is no longer available now as USCIS provide new SOC code 15-1121 which similar consideration with 15-1051. I have worked with Company-A around 9 years and changed the company-B two years ago. Both the company -A and Company-B are desi consulting companies. 

I got RFE in my I-485 application now. Company-B's lawyer prepare supplement J form with different SOC code 15-1132 which has the title "Software developer". Company-B’s lawyer mentions my duties similar to my previous employer but he did not ready to filled supplement J form with SOC code 15-1121. Lawyer said my previous employer duties are match with SOC 15-1132 instead of 15-1121 and same code(15-1132) he is used in my H1b petition now. 

My previous employer mention my wages $106K/year in labor and my current employer mentions my wages $140k/year. 

1. Will it create any issue to get GC if we response RFE with supplement J which has different SOC code but similar duties 

2. Will it create any issue to get GC if we mention wages 140K/year which is different than my previous employer wages $106K/year 

I will be appreciate if you can update me on this 

Thanks

Archived