H1-B transfer while in INDIA


Recommended Posts

Generally, H1B petitions are employer specific. Therefore, when an individual is going to work for an employer in the U.S. pursuant to H1B status each employer must file an H1B petition on the Beneficiary’s behalf with a USCIS Service Center regardless of where the individual is living at the time. For a more in-depth discussion on the process and your particular circumstances please contact a qualified U.S. immigration attorney.

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.