OPT STEM Extension RFE on employment Verification and Education Verification

Swathi T

I am currently a full time employee in one Firm. In my initial one year opt. I worked for two employers. I got an RFE for my stem OPT extension.

Can you please refer below RFE USCIS mentioned and suggest me what proof of evidence I need to provide to them.

Employment History

Please provide your complete employment history (including start and end dates) and proof of employment for your initial grant of Optional Practical Training (OPT). Evidence of employment may include but is not limited to:

• Please submit evidence of U.S. residential address.
  • Copies of your earning statements/Pay stubs.
  • Copies of your W-2s.

If you worked for an employment agency or consultancy, you must provide evidence of the jobs you worked on and dates worked. Additionally, if you worked remotely (telework, assigned to a client site, etc.), please notate such in your employment history.

EVIDENCE OF PROGRAM COMPLETION

The evidence you provided is not sufficient to establish that you have graduated with a STEM degree from Valparaiso University. Please submit a copy of your transcripts issued by your institution indicating the date of graduation and the type and level of the degree conferred.

Please guide me how to proceed in my case and what list of evidences I need to provide.

Thanks

Archived