Will I have any issue in getting my visa stamping?

vijayachandar

I am working in company AAA in India, I got an opportunity to work for the same company AAA in US through contract house company BBB in H1B VISA Status

Since Company AAA in US presently has this job opening for contract employee, so I am resigning from Company AAA- India and joining to Company AAA -US through Contract house company BBB….

Contract house company BBB is sponsoring my H1B visa for them the client is Company AAA-US

What I have to say if they ask

1. Why can’t you work through L1 visa (internal transfer from Company AAA-India to Company AAA-US)?

2. What is the role of company BBB (only helping you to get H1B Visa)?

Originally posted by vijayachandar:

I am working in company AAA in India, I got an opportunity to work for the same company AAA in US through contract house company BBB in H1B VISA Status

Since Company AAA in US presently has this job opening for contract employee, so I am resigning from Company AAA- India and joining to Company AAA -US through Contract house company BBB….

Contract house company BBB is sponsoring my H1B visa for them the client is Company AAA-US

What I have to say if they ask

1. Why can’t you work through L1 visa (internal transfer from Company AAA-India to Company AAA-US)?

-- Well, you can say that BBB is very interested to have you in their company for xyz reasons and you should have documentation from contract house to support that.Also,its a better opportunity (and why its so in your case)

2. What is the role of company BBB (only helping you to get H1B Visa)?

-- If it's so you have to be upfront about it :o) Other reasons can be that you will get a chance to work on some other technologies which you always wanted to ...etc etc..

Archived