RFE: Name mismatch mom's green card

Recommended Posts

I am applying for my mom's GC and received RFE on name mismatch.
On my birth certificate my mother's name is written as: Parvatiben.
And on my mother's passport her name is written is Parvati.

What documents would I need to address this RFE?

Is a self attested claim from my mom ( who is in US currently enough) to say that "parvati"
 and "parvatiben" are the same person?

 Do we need affidavit for this? How many?

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.