first time H1b Visa stamping after staying in US for 8 years

nxko

I have come to US on F1 in 2009, changed my status to H1b after OPT and all that. I also got my H1b extension in 2016 valid till 2019. Also received my new indian passport recently

Unfortunately I haven't been to India after coming here since 2009. I'm preparing to get stamping for H1b first time, I would like to go Canada or Mexico. Please let me know  what is the best possible location for VISA stamping and general instructions or advise. I would appreciate any information that would help me here. thank you

On 2/19/2018 at 6:10 PM, nxko said:

I have come to US on F1 in 2009, changed my status to H1b after OPT and all that. I also got my H1b extension in 2016 valid till 2019. Also received my new indian passport recently

Unfortunately I haven't been to India after coming here since 2009. I'm preparing to get stamping for H1b first time, I would like to go Canada or Mexico. Please let me know  what is the best possible location for VISA stamping and general instructions or advise. I would appreciate any information that would help me here. thank you

Straight F1 to H1 is not option in MEXICO.

Your options are CANADA or India.

Kindly check your personal message here on murthy forum