NOIR

H1BHelp123

I got Notice of Invent to Revoke (NOIR) on my H1 petition because of multiple applications filed. 

My H1 packet (1st one)  delivered on march 31st. because of that reason my employer has sent one more set. They considered my first set and it got approved. because of that reason I got NOIR.

My Employer replied to that NOIR 4 months ago. still I did not hear back anything . 

How much the chance for my h1 gets approved ? 

What are my options to save my status if my H1 gets revoked ? 

If USCIS revokes my H1B, will I be considered Out of status from the date my H1B was approved, OR the day USCIS revokes it?

Some people are suggesting me to switch employer ? does it help me to save my status (this is my first H1)

If they revoke my H1 .. How many days grace period I will have ? 

In the worst case do I have an option to join in some university and continue my work on CPT

Thanks 

Btw, what happened to the second application that your employer sent after March 31st? Did USCIS send it back as duplicate filing? If that is the case, are u sure the reason for NOIR was because the application was sent a day or two earlier than it was supposed to be? Since your petition was approved, I am hesitant to believe that they had no problem approving it fully knowing that you guyz sent the petition a day earlier and then somehow figured they had a problem after that. Ask your employer to share the NOIR they received from USCIS.

On a side note, I would strongly suggest against enrolling in a shady university that dole out CPT from day one. That can ruin your future H1B chances.

15 hours ago, Surfer123 said:

Btw, what happened to the second application that your employer sent after March 31st? Did USCIS send it back as duplicate filing? If that is the case, are u sure the reason for NOIR was because the application was sent a day or two earlier than it was supposed to be? Since your petition was approved, I am hesitant to believe that they had no problem approving it fully knowing that you guyz sent the petition a day earlier and then somehow figured they had a problem after that. Ask your employer to share the NOIR they received from USCIS.

On a side note, I would strongly suggest against enrolling in a shady university that dole out CPT from day one. That can ruin your future H1B chances.

Yes, Second application is sent it back to my employer. My Employer is saying we got NOIR for Duplicate filing and they responded. I need to ask him to share that NOIR they received . 

I am also not interested to join in some Day 1 university  and continue my work. 

I just asked my employer to Share NOIR notice they received. It seems to be they filed 2 petitions which were delivered on April 3rd. HR people are some freaky explanation for that. How much the chances are there for identical petitions with same employer ? 

I don't know what they provided to USCIS to substantiate this case

Thanks

Honestly, it is difficult to guess the chances here, not in the current climate.

Anyway, if the NOIR is in fact due to duplicate filing and if your employer has provided USCIS with a plausible explanation as to how they ended up here, I personally would think it won't be a problem to get the NOIR resolved (especially since they have approved the first petition)