H1B denied, no Update for new PP petition

stalinthomas15

My H1B visa transfer denied and I traveled back to my home country immediately. My employer filed a new LCA and petition in PP. USCIS received the petition on 25-Jan-2018. The USICS website still shows "Case was received". My employer didn't get an update from USCIS. Anyone aware of such situation? Because it already crossed 15 calendar days I am worried. 

18 hours ago, stalinthomas15 said:

My H1B visa transfer denied and I traveled back to my home country immediately. My employer filed a new LCA and petition in PP. USCIS received the petition on 25-Jan-2018. The USICS website still shows "Case was received". My employer didn't get an update from USCIS. Anyone aware of such situation? Because it already crossed 15 calendar days I am worried. 

mine was also denied on 2 jan 2018 and uscis received an application fon 24 jan 2018 for premium processing .its been 20 calendar days and still no update my attorney said that they consider 15 buisness days and today is 14th bsuiness day still no update.

20 hours ago, Stella1234 said:

mine was also denied on 2 jan 2018 and uscis received an application fon 24 jan 2018 for premium processing .its been 20 calendar days and still no update my attorney said that they consider 15 buisness days and today is 14th bsuiness day still no update.

My employer informed me that they got RFE from USCIS yesterday. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived