DS160 filling reg- Peririon has ever been revoked by USCIS

Hi Experts and group members,

I have below confusion while filling the DS 160 form for the question of does your petition has ever been revoked by USCIS ?

Actually I was worked for employer A for my first H1B from 2014 jan to dec. Then I have moved to new employer B from 2014 to till. Just back I have checked at USCIS site for my previous petition(which was filed by employer A) status and it shows like “We revoked the approval of your case and mailed you a revocation notice”  but I haven’t received any notices for this revocation. My employer A also didn’t tell me anything about the revocation. Current status of the previous petition is showing like below 

Notice Was Returned To USCIS Because The Post Office Could Not Deliver It

On XXXXX date, the Post Office returned a notice we sent you for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WACXXXXXXXXXXXX, because they could not deliver it. This could have a serious effect on your case.

ao please advise me what the answer should I give it. DS 160 for that revoked question and should I prepare anything special for PA stamping ?

thanks in advance.

regards,

vaishnav

This generally happens when you leave an employer and as per law he has to inform USCIS to nullify the H1B petition filed on your behalf, there may be other instances also like didn't responded to USCIS if they might have requested something from your employer. You will never receive any notice for such things from USCIS, its purely employers business to deal with them.

There is no need to worry as long as you have a valid I797 for yourself. Now the question you are referencing from my understanding you should say "Yes", because VO will have access to all this information. Really not sure if this will allow you to provide the reason for why it is revoked, if it does then you may provide the reason of change in employment.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:38 AM, Raj-AMC said:

Thanks for your reply. I can say "Yes" for that question, what is the justification i should tell them why it was revoked and why am change in employment ?

Left you a message in your inbox here on Murthy, just go through it.

Good Luck!!!