DS 160 Form Question - Visa Type for Parents Visiting USA


Recommended Posts


I am on h1b and planning to apply visitor visa for my parents.

My father is a retired college professor and my mother is house wife. They are planning to visit USA for visit me and for tourism purpose for a period of about 2 months.

I have questions on filling the DS 160 form.

Under Travel, I have selected "TEMP. Business Pleasure Visitor Visa(B)"

Under specify, should i select "Business & Tourism (Temporary Visitor) B1/B2" or "Tourism/Medical Treatment (B2)"?

Currently i have selected "Tourism/Medical Treatment(B2).






Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.