Dropbox eligibility

Venkatkumar

On 1/19/2018 at 8:05 PM, Venkatkumar said:

Could somebody please explain about Dropbox eligibility? And when one will be eligible for drop box eligibitly ? If a person has Dropbox eligibility then that person have to go to his/her home country only or anywhere ? Please help thank you.

I wrote a blog that explains Visa Dropbox process, eligibility criteria ... Complete process, sent message to your murthy forum inbox, please check & let us know if you have anymore questions.

Fyi : Dropbox can only be done in Home country.

After filling DS 160, While creating your application to book visa slots, you will be asked a series of questions, those will determine your Dropbox eligibility.

Fyi 

• I have a previous U.S. visa in the same class as the visa for which I wish to apply
  • My most recent visa was issued in India
  • I received my visa after January 1, 2008
  • My prior visa is not annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”.
  • My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was issued on or after my 14th birthday
  • I have no refusals for a visa in any class after my most recent visa issuance
  • If I am applying for an H or L (individual) or R visa, my prior visa in the same class is still valid or expired within the last 12 months.
Those are the questions to decide your eligibility for dropbox. Even if you change employer, you are still eligible for Dropbox. That clause is removed.
If you answered YES to all these questions, you are eligible for dropbox

Archived