Options to re enter USA

Tag

Hello all

I was in the USA since Jan 2007 and complete my masters and then subsequently transferred F1 to Hb after utilizing entire OPT of 27 months
Got my second term of H1B through another company and stayed in the USA for another 6 months but had to return to India due to personal reasons in Jan 2016

I now have a conditional job offer from a company in USA, need to know the options for filing my H1b staying here in India if they confirm the job offer 
Also how else can I enter USA on some other visa, since if I am present in USA I will get a confirmed job offer from my employer

Will appreciate your inputs

1 hour ago, Centepede said:

Is conditional offer's condition that "You should be in US? "

Yes, pretty much! Also they do not want to file for my H1b while I am in india

But wanted to know if any company can file for my H1b along with the job offer while I am in India like a regular H1B process because I was able to do it the previous time 

1 hour ago, Tag said:

Yes, pretty much! Also they do not want to file for my H1b while I am in india

But wanted to know if any company can file for my H1b along with the job offer while I am in India like a regular H1B process because I was able to do it the previous time 

Aah ! that's a tough ask. 

I can only wish you all the best with that. You may find legit consultancies in NY NJ area doing it at your cost but I am sure you know the greater risks so I won't divulge into any further details.

Thanks and wish you all the best !

13 hours ago, Centepede said:

Aah ! that's a tough ask. 

I can only wish you all the best with that. You may find legit consultancies in NY NJ area doing it at your cost but I am sure you know the greater risks so I won't divulge into any further details.

Thanks and wish you all the best !

I greatly appreciate your inputs, yes I am aware of NJ/NY consultancies but I am from a non IT background and my previous previous H1b was filed through a manufacturing company I had very good relations with and it was approved while I was in India, so wanted to know if I could do the same again 

Thanks for your best wishes! :) 

Archived