DL replacement in case of change of address


Recommended Posts

3 months ago, I changed my status from F1 to H1B and received the I-797C Approval Notice. Within a few days I'm gonna move to a new address and wonder what documents I should present to the DPS officer to apply for a DL replacement? Since I haven't gone back to my home country, the visa on my passport is still F1. I already filed the AR-11 form online and completed the Forwarding Address with USPS.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.