F1 to H4

Sreemukhi

13 hours ago, pontevecchio said:

If your spouse is in valid H1 status, you should be able to get the H4 visa. Why do you think it will be a problem?

Sorry, I didnt mentioned clearly about my case...

As im very new to usa I went shopping for thanksgiving with my 4 senior roomates, we bought few things but unforunately expensive thing was left in the cart and it got alarm at entrance of shop.. when we are explaining the situation unknowingly management called cops... they took our fingureprints.. (This day changed our lives) .... later we hired a attorney and followed his instructions to do community service, paid penalty, food donation... case got dismissed .. After my graduation I came home bcuz my parents dont want me to stay alone there anymore...

Now I'm planning to marry a valid H1B guy (family friend)... i'm really scared to tell him truth and marry him... can I get my dependent visa...

what are the proofs I need to take US embassy? do I need to mention everything truth? PLZ do reply help me.... This may save my life

14 hours ago, Sreemukhi said:

As im very new to usa I went shopping for thanksgiving with my 4 senior roomates, we bought few things but unforunately expensive thing was left in the cart and it got alarm at entrance of shop.. when we are explaining the situation unknowingly management called cops... they took our fingureprints.. (This day changed our lives) .... later we hired a attorney and followed his instructions to do community service, paid penalty, food donation... case got dismissed .. After my graduation I came home bcuz my parents dont want me to stay alone there anymore...

Now I'm planning to marry a valid H1B guy (family friend)... i'm really scared to tell him truth and marry him... can I get my dependent visa...

what are the proofs I need to take US embassy? do I need to mention everything truth? PLZ do reply help me.... This may save my life

where u arrested?

if yes than u would need court documents 

On 1/7/2018 at 0:54 AM, Sreemukhi said:

Hi I sent you a private message.. lets connect there

Archived