H1B Specialty Occupation got denied ***URGENT HELP***

Shavvy

HI All,

I recently applied H1B Extension in Aug 2017 , converted in to premium processing mid of Oct and then received my first RFE on " Specialty occupation" by end of OCT, replied to the RFE by Nov 6th and recieved Denial on 20th Dec. We are still waiting for the reason of denial. 

If any one in same situation please give suggest me with supporting documents for appeal or Motion to Reopen /Reconsider.

Any suggestions to how should i proceed from here , would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shavvy.

On what basis would an appeal or MTR be filed? You don't give us any information, like occupation, salary level, your education. Also, the reason for the denial would be important.

In general, in almost all cases, appeal or MTR is a waste of time and money. They tend to have good justifications.

HI,

I am working in IT (SAP Technical ) and i have Masters degree in Electronics, Diploma in Computer science, Certifications in Specific field and  i have been working in IT for more then 12 years . My job title is Systems Analyst with Level 2 wages. i see everything is satisfactory not sure reason behind denial, we are still waiting on denial copy . At this point i want to see what are my options and how should i proceed further.

Thanks 

22 hours ago, Shavvy said:

HI,

I am working in IT (SAP Technical ) and i have Masters degree in Electronics, Diploma in Computer science, Certifications in Specific field and  i have been working in IT for more then 12 years . My job title is Systems Analyst with Level 2 wages. i see everything is satisfactory not sure reason behind denial, we are still waiting on denial copy . At this point i want to see what are my options and how should i proceed further.

Thanks 

Stuff like certifications are irrelevant. The degree is what matters.

On 12/27/2017 at 9:40 AM, JoeF said:

Stuff like certifications are irrelevant. The degree is what matters.

Very uncertain, heard some cases in my friend circle. Some done their MS in electrical, still their H1 got cleared. Seems they are rejected some, approving some.

Archived