Dentist with H4 working at multiple offices


Recommended Posts

I am a specialist dentist working part time at multiple offices. I am currently on H4 dependent visa (EAD). The current proposal to H4 visa may put spouses like me in jeopardy. I am considering asking my employers to file for my H1B visa. I have a Masters degree and a 3 year residency certificate in a dental specialty program; both from accredited American universities. 

- Do I need all my employers to file for my H1B? 
- Do I have any other visa options if I need to work part time at multiple dental offices?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.