Question about H1-B Amendment


jetski

Recommended Posts

Hello, 

My H1-B was recently approved for 3 years on a Level I wage as I am an entry-level employee in a new occupation. After the first year of employment, based on my performance, I might be considered an experienced employee because of my years of previous work experience in a related occupation. Also, my wage would be increased by around 10%. The salary increase would make my wage slightly higher than Level II. My job next year will be about 90% similar to my current job. I might be given additional duties for the other 10%. 

Question: 
After the first year,is it required to file a new LCA with a Level II prevailing wage and an amended H1-B petition or only an updated LCA with a Level II prevailing wage? 

Thank you
Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.