H1B transfer in process- premium processing

amr2502

Hi All,

My H1B transfer application was received by USCIS and below were the online status changes .

Dec 10th - H1B petition received on Dec 8th.

Dec 16th - Approved.

Dec 18th- H1B petition received on Dec 18th.

I am confused on what is the real status. I reached out to the attorney and they do not have any update. Please let me know if any of you have faced similar situation.

Thanks

16 minutes ago, varunj23 said:

should be system error...these days it looks like pretty common .

Mine still shows 'Case Received' but my petitioner received approval copy also.

Could you please post your timelines on your approved petition.

Mine is in premium processing submitted RFE response on Dec 8th,2017 and still waiting for their response. I am also thinking that this might be the system error but please do let me know your time lines.

9 minutes ago, amr2502 said:

OK. I am assuming petitioner/attorney receives one of the below ways the approval notice. Please let me know if any of you are aware of how many days it takes to receive the below updates.

1) As soon as approved - email or fax

2) Via mail - hard copy

Thanks

If it is an email or fax I don't think that will take much time like in a day or two. But if it is Hard copy via mail it might take a week or max 2 weeks.

2 hours ago, Amar0259 said:

Could you please post your timelines on your approved petition.

Mine is in premium processing submitted RFE response on Dec 8th,2017 and still waiting for their response. I am also thinking that this might be the system error but please do let me know your time lines.

Filed Normal Mode : Sept 29 2017

Approved : Dec 1  2017

Current status in USCIS Website  : Case Received on Sept 29 ............

Hi All,

I just got to know from attorney that petition is approved per their conversation with USCIS. But, because of the system glitch USCIS cannot send email approval notice.

How many days does it take for hard copy to be received ? I am not sure if I should give notice at my current job.

Thanks

18 hours ago, amr2502 said:

Hi All,

I just got to know from attorney that petition is approved per their conversation with USCIS. But, because of the system glitch USCIS cannot send email approval notice.

How many days does it take for hard copy to be received ? I am not sure if I should give notice at my current job.

Thanks

Mine was approved on Dec 1 by USCIS , my petitioner received hard copy on Dec 18.

Archived