Appearing for L1A stamping with existing H1b Visa

PSHan

I am part of Company A since 10 years and travelled to US on L1B. During my stay in US, Company B offered a job and initiated H1b. After my L1b expiry, I returned back to Native Country and got H1b stamping done(a month back) for Company B.
Now Company A wants to do L1A Blanket. I need suggestions on below and help in taking appropriate decision.
1) Appearing for L1A Stamping, will it be risky considering I already have already H1 Stamping with Employer B.
2) Will there be any questions on H1? My preference is to travel on L1A considering long tenure with Company A and benefits
3) if Consulate Officer is not going to approve L1A, will he/she cancel or take some action on existing H1b Stamping? ( I really don't want to be in this situation)

4) I also don't want to inform or even mention H1 Visa details in documentations submitted to A. will this be a problem? ( I know Consulate officer will have access to my history)
Please suggest and help

Thanks lot for your reply. L1b expired in 2016 June ( I stayed outside for 18 months as of today )

would like to understand this better "3. They may cancel the H1 visa without prejudice which means you can again apply for it in future. " will they cancel H1 visa even if they are not approving L1A or they may cancel OR take some action only if they are going to approve L1A?

Also help in sharing inputs for #4

4) I also don't want to inform or even mention H1 Visa details in documentations submitted to A. will this be a problem? ( I know Consulate officer will have access to my history and I can answer to Consulate officer)

Thanks,

Hans

Archived