EB3 - I140 Appeal pending since July 2009

srinis_2009

Hi,

My I140 appeal (I290B) has been pending since July 2009 with the following status:

Initial Review

The I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

The I140 has the following status:

Post Decision Activity

On July 27, 2009, we sent this case to the Administrative Appeals Office for review. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283

Has any of you been in this situation?

Typically, how long does it take to get a decision?

What does this really mean?

Really appreciate your response as I'm losing my patience (an understatement). I know that it's EB3 and still a loooong way to go.

Thanks,

Srini

Did you see any change on the dates, I am also in the same situation from July 2009 with EB3 case pending at AAO. It looks like the processing time has increased to 30 months so i wouldnt expect any thing till end of this year. Let me know if you see any changes on the LUD

Originally posted by rockyleim:

Did you see any change on the dates, I am also in the same situation from July 2009 with EB3 case pending at AAO. It looks like the processing time has increased to 30 months so i wouldnt expect any thing till end of this year. Let me know if you see any changes on the LUD

Nope. No change in dates.

Archived