RFE about change of status in SEVIS Website

Jash

My 9-month OPT (3-month Pre-OPT utilised) began on 15th June, 2016 and was valid upto 18th March, 2017. I applied for my STEM Extension on 2nd February, 2017. I received an RFE for my employer's E-Verify Number on 23rd March, 2017 and responded to that by 28th March, 2017 with employer's EIN number instead since at that time my firm hadn't enrolled in E-Verify. 

USCIS made a decision and denied me my STEM Extension on the basis of that without prejudice. Hence, I asked my supervisor to get company enrolled in E-Verify and with the help of a lawyer, I re-applied to my STEM Extension and USCIS received it on 19th June, 2017. After 104 days, I receive an RFE mentioning that my DSO must change my status on SEVIS from "Completed" to "Active" and provide documents which establishes that I maintained lawful and valid F-1 non-immigrant status. The documents asked include:-

1. A statement from the DSO and the Registrar attesting my physical presence in the classroom

2. A full course description including graduation requirements etc.

3. Copies of syllabus of all courses undertaken towards the degree.

4. A copy of most recent transcripts. 

WILL ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH THIS? I HAVE NO IDEA HOW IS THIS GOING TO WORK OUT. 

ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. 

THANKS.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived