PERM Labor for EB2

4forum

Hi,

I’m planning to apply PERM Labor for EB2.

Since the current PWD is being slow in process or delayed.Is it advisable to wait until it regains it speed and then apply?

(OR)

Should apply immediately as DOL processes it in first come first serve basis which could eventually save time when they start to process PWD at regular speeds.

Pls. Advise.

Thanks in Advance

• 2 weeks later...

If you want a certified PWD, you should apply - they are worked on and issued on a first come, first served basis.

If you have specific questions in regard to your case, I recommend that you contact a knowledgeable immigration attorney in regard to your case.

The Murthy Law Firm has a very well-regarded Greencard Department with extensive experience who would be able to provide you with excellent assistance. Please feel free to call our office to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys.

Hi any one have any idea when will be my priority data is it date when my PWD got approved of date when applied for PERM and also to apply for PERM do i need to wait until i get my PWD and then apply for PERM.

And I found this in the DOL website that they new changes for PWD are not effective till 11/29 but it says H-2B no where it mentions H-1B . Is DOL accepting new PERM application . Any one please let me know.

Archived