Wrong DS-160 Number

nani_ketr

Fellas,

I was awaiting to get a date for Calgary for my H-1B Visa Stamping and been waiting for many days. However I suddenly found an open slot in Toronto. I immediately booked it as I noticed these dates are going pretty fast. However after I booked the date, now the portal is not letting me to change the DS-160 Number (I filled out already in mu account with the DS-160 filled for Calgary, not for Toronto). 

I did filled a new DS-160 application under Toronto (using ceac.state.gov), but I can't update my portal with the new Toronto based DS-160.

I clearly remember last time when I went to Calgary, I was able to modify the DS-160 until the actual interview started. 

Any help please here... Can I just take a copy of this new Toronto DS-160 and take it straight to the interview? Will that work?

Let me know fellas.

Cheers!

12 hours ago, nani_ketr said:

Fellas,

I was awaiting to get a date for Calgary for my H-1B Visa Stamping and been waiting for many days. However I suddenly found an open slot in Toronto. I immediately booked it as I noticed these dates are going pretty fast. However after I booked the date, now the portal is not letting me to change the DS-160 Number (I filled out already in mu account with the DS-160 filled for Calgary, not for Toronto). 

I did filled a new DS-160 application under Toronto (using ceac.state.gov), but I can't update my portal with the new Toronto based DS-160.

I clearly remember last time when I went to Calgary, I was able to modify the DS-160 until the actual interview started. 

Any help please here... Can I just take a copy of this new Toronto DS-160 and take it straight to the interview? Will that work?

Let me know fellas.

Cheers!

Call customer care and talk to them . They will help you.

All,

I just called the Toronto US Consulate and the representative mentioned either i need to cancel and re-apply the appointment or just bring a printed copy of the new DS-160 and explain the office during the finger prints and they will update the records.

Thanks all fellas... 

5 hours ago, shekar11# said:

Call customer care and talk to them . They will help you.

5 hours ago, gopalakrishnach said:

I also faced same case in Vancouver Canada. I filled my new DS 160 form and mailed them my DS 160 confirmation page and they updated it for us. You can get their email id in Contact is section. I guess this might be it.. canada_contactus+ca+info+en@visaops.net,

4 hours ago, Tjgarla said:

take the new 160 form and go to the consulate. You can update it there 

• 2 years later...