Stay length for green card holder


Recommended Posts

The rule has always been that GC holders make their home here and stay here for a majority of the time and pay taxes on worldwide income subject to tax treaties. Either she needs to come and stay here with short visits of say 3 months an year abroad or she needs to withdraw her GC and apply for a tourist visa for which a lawyer will be useful. One of her coming visits will result in revocation of her Gc and you might as weel think about it now.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.