Sponsoring parents as US citizen


Recommended Posts

Hi, My parents are currently working in US on EAD (issued based on a pending employment based I-485). I am a US citizen and planning to apply for I-130 and I-485 so they could get their green card little quicker. My question is, once their I-130 and I-485 petitions are filed, can they stop working and continue to stay in US with legal status?

Link to comment
  • 8 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.