Refiling H1 Extension while an extension is still pending.


krmmn

Recommended Posts

Hi,

My current i-797 and i-94 is valid until Sept 30th 2017. My employer has filed for H1 extension with client location X(in LCA) in June 2017 and application is still pending (No decision and no RFE).  I got a hike in salary last month.

1) Is it possible for my employer to withdraw current H1B extension petition and file another petition with same client location X (in LCA) and update wage details ?

2) If 1) is possible please let me know whether my employer needs to withdraw existing petition and file new one before my i94 expires (Sept 30th)?

Thanks in advance for your help!!.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.