H1B Stamp Visa Slot fee - Matamorous(Cash Only??)

SHIV121

Hi Readers...I am trying to get an appointment for my VISA stamping at Matamorous Mexico. I filled in my DS-160 but have not submitted, after generating the ID, I went ahead and used this site to book the VISA slot https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-mx/niv/users/sign_in. But, at the end I was getting the option to pay the fee only via "CASH" method. There is no option for Credit card payment and the cash should be paid at only Scotia/Banamex banks (I do not find these banks around my area). 

Did anyone of the readers have come across the same issue. If yes, please help me get a solution. Waiting for your replies.

Thanks,

Shiva.

On 9/7/2017 at 2:05 PM, SHIV121 said:

Hi Readers...I am trying to get an appointment for my VISA stamping at Matamorous Mexico. I filled in my DS-160 but have not submitted, after generating the ID, I went ahead and used this site to book the VISA slot https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-mx/niv/users/sign_in. But, at the end I was getting the option to pay the fee only via "CASH" method. There is no option for Credit card payment and the cash should be paid at only Scotia/Banamex banks (I do not find these banks around my area). 

Did anyone of the readers have come across the same issue. If yes, please help me get a solution. Waiting for your replies.

Thanks,

Shiva.

Looks like the process has changed very recently. Try to contact the agent at usvisamex dot com and see if they can help you.

20 hours ago, shekar11# said:

Looks like the process has changed very recently. Try to contact the agent at usvisamex dot com and see if they can help you.

Thanks for the guidance Shekhar. I contacted USVISAMEX and Mark was able to help me. The process has changed from August 2017. Now, we need to pay Cash only for Visa slot booking. Mark from usvisamex paid the amount on my behalf at the Bank in Mexico. He charged me 50$ for the service fee on top of the Visa fee. I paid him via Paypal, I am waiting for the payment confirmation email from the US-Visa-info.com. Once, I receive the confirmation then I will be able to book the Visa slot.

Thanks again for the help:)

Archived