Change my B1/B2 status to F1 student visa


Recommended Posts

On 9/2/2017 at 0:32 PM, Andreea said:

I would like to change my B1/B2 Visa to F1 student visa. What are the necessary steps to achieve this? For example, how do I prove my intention of staying, even though that was not the initial purpose of my coming to US? How long does this process usually take? 

Not sure about first question, but COS  will take at least 6 months.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.