H4 Visa stamping for my spouse and kid (under 2 years)

upender1601

Hi,

I have H1B approved till Oct-2019 and my wife & kid are staying with me. They have H4 extensions and planning to visit India in the month of October and return in January. My previous H1B visa was expired in the month of October 2016 and in the same time i have transferred my H1B to another employer and it is approved till October 2019. I have below questions, can you please provide your answers/suggestions?

1. Can my wife and Kid are eligible for Dropbox, if they go for stamping before the end of October 2017?

2. If eligible, can both of them (wife and kid) submit the documents at the same time for stamping?

3. Do they need my I-797 approval for stamping?

Please provide your inputs on the above questions.

Thanks in advance..!

On 8/27/2017 at 11:50 PM, upender1601 said:

Hi,

I have H1B approved till Oct-2019 and my wife & kid are staying with me. They have H4 extensions and planning to visit India in the month of October and return in January. My previous H1B visa was expired in the month of October 2016 and in the same time i have transferred my H1B to another employer and it is approved till October 2019. I have below questions, can you please provide your answers/suggestions?

1. Can my wife and Kid are eligible for Dropbox, if they go for stamping before the end of October 2017?

2. If eligible, can both of them (wife and kid) submit the documents at the same time for stamping?

3. Do they need my I-797 approval for stamping?

Please provide your inputs on the above questions.

Thanks in advance..!

1. Yes, if even their H-4 visas expired in Oct 2016.

2. Yes.

3. Yes, a copy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived