H4 EAD Denial Notice

Machman232

Hi 

My H4 EAD petition is denied recently. I got the denial notice. I selected invalid eligibility criteria ...I selected A12 instead of C26...so they denied saying I am no longer in F1 status to get EAD but I filled the application for H4 ead.  Can I re-apply again after denying  my previous application ? 

5 hours ago, Machman232 said:

Hi 

My H4 EAD petition is denied recently. I got the denial notice. I selected invalid eligibility criteria ...I selected A12 instead of C26...so they denied saying I am no longer in F1 status to get EAD but I filled the application for H4 ead.  Can I re-apply again after denying  my previous application ? 

yes, you can apply, and select correct category and include all appropriate documents, especially your spouse's H1 Approval notice (I-797).

16 hours ago, Machman232 said:

Hi 

Yes, you can.

• 5 months later...

I applied H4 EAD for my wife and we didnt provide enough documentation first time and we got Rejection notice. When I apply for second time, in the I765 form, they are asking for any prior rejections and its documentation. I unfortunately misplaced the Rejection notice of the first application but I have a copy of the RFE notice they sent. So my question is when I apply for second time, is the prior rejection notices mandatory. Can I get a duplicate of that notice or will they reject my second application too due to this reason ?

Archived