Transfer company B to C while in H1B Receipt Notice


Recommended Posts

I got offer from Company B and I Joined there once I received my receipt notice and same time My old employer Company A withdraw my H1B by informed USCIS and now I got good offer from Company C and I am planning to move there once I received the receipt notice but the company B receipt notice is not approved yet.

During the situation can we switch to C is possible or not allowed? Please explain me all possible options to move to Company C, Still I am in Company B only. 

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...

Premium is going to start in October so If I apply premium on company C and if it is approved can I switch to Employer C even though Employer B transfer is in pending or I need to ask Employer B to do Premium and after approved then I need to ask Company C to do Premium for safer side please suggest me

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.