Applied for a Divorce in USA

kitima

We were married in India in 2013, and applied for a divorce in USA 2017 AUG. It will be taking some time before the Divorce will be finalized here in USA. Mean while, can I apply for a Divorce in India while we both are in USA? I do not want to travel just to apply for a Divorce. What is the best way to do this?

On 8/18/2017 at 1:28 AM, kitima said:

We were married in India in 2013, and applied for a divorce in USA 2017 AUG. It will be taking some time before the Divorce will be finalized here in USA. Mean while, can I apply for a Divorce in India while we both are in USA? I do not want to travel just to apply for a Divorce. What is the best way to do this?

You are  posting in wrong place.  This forum is for immigration and issues discussion purpose but not for marriage law and divorce.

On 8/18/2017 at 1:28 AM, kitima said:

You need to find out from a Indian lawyer for the rules.

Archived