H4 EAD application on road to USCIS while h1B extension just approved?

mikejd80

just mailed out my wife's 539 and H4 765, not delivered yet.
moment ago today August 10 received an update about my previous filed H1b extension, showing name updated (we filed a request to correct error in the company name, but USCIS shows that request was handled on July 26). Did some research and found that some got their approval after the name update status... if h1b approved before H4 petition is docketed by USCIS, most likely will not be handled concurrently... which will delay the 539 and H4 EAD, any one has similar experience, like H1b extension just approved while H4 application on the road to USCIS?

17 hours ago, mikejd80 said:

just mailed out my wife's 539 and H4 765, not delivered yet.
moment ago today August 10 received an update about my previous filed H1b extension, showing name updated (we filed a request to correct error in the company name, but USCIS shows that request was handled on July 26). Did some research and found that some got their approval after the name update status... if h1b approved before H4 petition is docketed by USCIS, most likely will not be handled concurrently... which will delay the 539 and H4 EAD, any one has similar experience, like H1b extension just approved while H4 application on the road to USCIS?

You should not have any issues. They can find it from their system. Or else you would get an RFE asking for the H-1 approval copy.

Archived