F1 visa Valid but sevis terminated because of h1 COS and now H1 stamping not successful US emabassy sent to usics for termination and now how can I come back to usa on F1 which has valid f1visa till 2019

tvinay

Hi Team,

I have been stuck in a situation in which I need help to come back to states.

I have valid F1 visa till 2019 but my sevis got terminated because of H1b cos (which was approved in Jan 2016 after an Murthy lawyer helped my case with rfe) then I have went to India for my stamping in April 2016 and got 221g and after submitting my documents us embassy sent a letter saying my case is sent for revocation and has no reasons explained and since December 2016 my case is under review with uscis and my employer is also not checking with uscis as they have no point of contact to reach at uscis.

Now I want to come back on my F1 visa to the same school which is ready to give me a new i20 admit under master program in the school so how can I travel back on my old valid F1 visa to states. ( Sevis was terminated approximately around  January 2016 )

Kindly please help me with the further steps.

On 8/5/2017 at 4:51 AM, tvinay said:

Hi Team,

I have been stuck in a situation in which I need help to come back to states.

I have valid F1 visa till 2019 but my sevis got terminated because of H1b cos (which was approved in Jan 2016 after an Murthy lawyer helped my case with rfe) then I have went to India for my stamping in April 2016 and got 221g and after submitting my documents us embassy sent a letter saying my case is sent for revocation and has no reasons explained and since December 2016 my case is under review with uscis and my employer is also not checking with uscis as they have no point of contact to reach at uscis.

Now I want to come back on my F1 visa to the same school which is ready to give me a new i20 admit under master program in the school so how can I travel back on my old valid F1 visa to states. ( Sevis was terminated approximately around  January 2016 )

Kindly please help me with the further steps.

Need to get a new F-1 visa stamp.

Archived