Travelling out of country on EAD


Recommended Posts

There is insufficient information in this posting to properly answer this question. It is necessary to know if the EAD is based on a pending I-485, based on a nonimmigrant status such as L-2, or based on F-1 student OPT.

Briefly, the EAD is an employment authorization document, i.e. a work permit. The EAD does not serve as a travel document. An exception is the new combined AP-EAD card which includes the notation that the card serves as I-512 Advance Parole document.

Link to comment
  • 5 months later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.