Am I eligible to get H1B stamping done in Canada?

vijay14

Hi all,

I am having a question about H1B stamping.  I entered US on H4 Visa previously and did change of status to H1B and then moved to H4 COS and now recently again did COS to H1B.   I never went for H1B stamping before and now am planning to get my stamping done.  So, I would like to know if I can go to Canada or do I have to go to home country only for my first H1B stamping? 

I have not done my masters here in US and I am not sure if people without Master's degree in US are allowed to go to Canada for the first H1b stamping?

Can experts please respond on this.

Thanks in advance !!

On 6/12/2017 at 3:22 PM, vijay14 said:

Hi all,

I am having a question about H1B stamping.  I entered US on H4 Visa previously and did change of status to H1B and then moved to H4 COS and now recently again did COS to H1B.   I never went for H1B stamping before and now am planning to get my stamping done.  So, I would like to know if I can go to Canada or do I have to go to home country only for my first H1B stamping? 

I have not done my masters here in US and I am not sure if people without Master's degree in US are allowed to go to Canada for the first H1b stamping?

Can experts please respond on this.

Thanks in advance !!

You can go to Canada.

Archived