H1b transfer while H1b extension in RFE limited documents

AnnV

My H1b extension was filed in Oct 2016 and I received an RFE on 22 May 2017. My current H1b is valid till 2017 AUG with valid I 94. this is second year in H1 B.  My current SoW is valid only till 30 June 2017 and i was awaiting for renewed SoW with extended date to submit the documents to USCIS for the RFE.  however my current employer manager just informed me that my assignment with the client will end on June 30 2017 and they will not extend my SoW. so i will have to go back to India. Now at this point in time when my RFE is pending and no new SoW to be expected and no client Letter, I am worried what could be done.
1) If i submit the documents with JD, SOW till 30 June and MSA - what are the chances of approval ( as the extension to my visa needed is post Aug 2017)
2) if i find a new Employer to transfer my H1B, is it ok to go ahead with the process with my RFE on current extension? will any employer take the chance of transferring? any consequences?
3) If i consider changing my H1b to F1 visa with Day 1 CPT, can this be possible? any consequences? what is the turnover time for applying and approval ?  What will happen to current H1b extension with RFE

My employer gave me a date of June 30. Request your valuable advice here .

Thanks a lot!
regards,
Ann

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived