NOIR on approved H1-B Petition and H1-B transfer


Sam270185

Recommended Posts

I got a Notice of Intent to Revoke (NOIR) from USCIS recently for my

approved H1-B petition. My current employer is in the process of

responding to NOIR. At the same time, I have another full time offer

from different employer who will be transferring my H1-B visa. I

have below questions -

1. Is it safe to transfer H1-B visa to a new employer while NOIR

response is pending?

2. Is the H1-B transfer petition more likely going to get RFE or

Denied because of NOIR on current H1-B petion?

3. If new employer goes with H1-B Consular Processing and

considering Premium Processing is suspended currently, can I join

the new employer based on receipt notice or will I have to wait for

approval and stamping before work can be started?

Thanks! Appreciate your response.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.