H1b case Status Tracker Showing Intent to Revoke Notice was sent

Keaga

Hello All,

On March-24th-2017 applied H1b Extension in premium processing and it got approved on 05-April-2017 validity from 05-sep-2017 to 04-sep-2020 and attorney received approval notice in mail and email, with this H1b petition  we applied  my wife H4 Extension as well  and received approval notice of H4 at the same time.

But yesterday unfortunately  when i check my case status in USCIS website(Status check) it showing "Intent to Revoke Notice Was Sent on April24th-2017" and my attorney did not received any revoke notice in email or mail till now and also May 3rd-2017 My in-laws attended for B1/B2 Visa interview in India-Hyd with the old and new I797 approved copies and they received/approved B1/B2 visa.

Today  i checked my wife case(H4) now in the status tracker still it showing " case was received-we received your Form I-539, Application to Extend ".

On May12th-2017 also i verified my case in status tracker as well that time it showed " case was approved"

Could you please let me know , what step do i need to take?

Usually if the case is a premium processing any notice, attorney first will receive in email and mail right?

Thanks,

Karthik

Archived