H1b Change Employer

Nagablr

Hi All,

Great Day! Thanks in Advance 

I work for employer A and have H1b valid till October 2017(H1b petition was applied by employer A). There is no hope for traveling next 2 to 6 months so by the time Visa will get expire. 

1. If I am not traveling till my visa expired,  Is employer A has to apply a new petition after visa expiration( not traveled to the US with approved visa)?

2. If I resigned from employer A and joined Employer B.  Is there any possibility employer A will revoke/cancel my petition?

3. If I resigned from employer A and joined employer B.  Shall employer "C" can apply for H1b transfer?

Please help me on this.

20 hours ago, Nagablr said:

Hi All,

Great Day! Thanks in Advance 

I work for employer A and have H1b valid till October 2017(H1b petition was applied by employer A). There is no hope for traveling next 2 to 6 months so by the time Visa will get expire. 

1. If I am not traveling till my visa expired,  Is employer A has to apply a new petition after visa expiration( not traveled to the US with approved visa)?

2. If I resigned from employer A and joined Employer B.  Is there any possibility employer A will revoke/cancel my petition?

3. If I resigned from employer A and joined employer B.  Shall employer "C" can apply for H1b transfer?

Please help me on this.

Any employer can apply for H1 transfer which is actually a new H1 petition and nothing gets transferred from previous employer to new employer.

Archived