H1B Amendment RFE

Venkatesh21

Hi all,

I have a question reg. my H1B amendment, My employer has filed my Amendment for change of location on Sep 2016 and my employer has filed by extension on Mar 2017. My amendment petition went to RFE and my extension petition got approved. My question is 

1. The extension will have the new work location and LCA, which is same as amendment, the purpose of amendment is nullified here right
  2. I am planning to travel to India and get the stamping for my approved petition, will there be a problem because of Amendment RFE

Can someone please help me understand how it works

Thanks,

Venkatesh

On 5/7/2017 at 0:57 PM, Venkatesh21 said:

Hi all,

I have a question reg. my H1B amendment, My employer has filed my Amendment for change of location on Sep 2016 and my employer has filed by extension on Mar 2017. My amendment petition went to RFE and my extension petition got approved. My question is 

1. The extension will have the new work location and LCA, which is same as amendment, the purpose of amendment is nullified here right
  2. I am planning to travel to India and get the stamping for my approved petition, will there be a problem because of Amendment RFE

Can someone please help me understand how it works

Thanks,

Venkatesh

No issues. You can travel.

Archived