Need suggestion for H4 VISA Stamping in India without H1B applicant.

Sahoo123

Hi,

My husband is a H1B VISA holder with I-140 approval. I am staying here with H4 VISA and I and my Son have plan go to India this month for H4 VISA stamping. But my husband will not go with us. Our VISA already expired. We came to USA on 2011 and after that we never go to India. Main point is he already changed 3 companies here in USA. Now our I-797A and I-94 valid till 2019 with new Employer. If me and my Son will go to India , are we facing any problem to getting the VISA ? Because my husband will not go for stamping.
Appreciate your quick respond. Thanks
14 hours ago, Sahoo123 said:

Hi,

My husband is a H1B VISA holder with I-140 approval. I am staying here with H4 VISA and I and my Son have plan go to India this month for H4 VISA stamping. But my husband will not go with us. Our VISA already expired. We came to USA on 2011 and after that we never go to India. Main point is he already changed 3 companies here in USA. Now our I-797A and I-94 valid till 2019 with new Employer. If me and my Son will go to India , are we facing any problem to getting the VISA ? Because my husband will not go for stamping.
Appreciate your quick respond. Thanks

No issues at all. You can go without the primary applicant (H-1).

Archived