Employer Sent Legal Notice to Pay $51k for Falsified information.

Raju222

Hello,

I worked at client location for few months through xyz consulting company in Texas. After working for 4 and half months the manger thought i dont have that much experience in JAVA and he fired me. Client Manager filed case against vendor company to repay the billed amount. Vendor Company filed case against XYZ consulting company. 

XYZ consulting company end up paying  the vendor payment for $51k and they are asking me to repay the amount. 

After completing the masters I Joined the Consulting company on my OPT Status submitted orginal degree,licence and everything . After working for 1 year 3 months XYZ consulting company sent a legal notice for Falsifying the resume and fake interviews and asking me to repay the amount of $51k.

XYZ consulting company prepared my resume and did everything. Now they are accusing me for fraud employment and asking me to repay the amount.

XYZ consulting company reported university for employement termination on Jan 31st. I worked for Client upto FEB 9th and i do have the timesheets.

When i asked to repay the amount of my FEB hours , they sent a legal notice for fraud employment.

How can i take action against them ? How can i proceed saying they prepared my resume?

Can i report USCIS for fraud employment.?

I need Attorney to represent me..

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2017 at 10:25 AM, Raju222 said:

Hello,

I worked at client location for few months through xyz consulting company in Texas. After working for 4 and half months the manger thought i dont have that much experience in JAVA and he fired me. Client Manager filed case against vendor company to repay the billed amount. Vendor Company filed case against XYZ consulting company. 

XYZ consulting company end up paying  the vendor payment for $51k and they are asking me to repay the amount. 

After completing the masters I Joined the Consulting company on my OPT Status submitted orginal degree,licence and everything . After working for 1 year 3 months XYZ consulting company sent a legal notice for Falsifying the resume and fake interviews and asking me to repay the amount of $51k.

XYZ consulting company prepared my resume and did everything. Now they are accusing me for fraud employment and asking me to repay the amount.

XYZ consulting company reported university for employement termination on Jan 31st. I worked for Client upto FEB 9th and i do have the timesheets.

When i asked to repay the amount of my FEB hours , they sent a legal notice for fraud employment.

How can i take action against them ? How can i proceed saying they prepared my resume?

Can i report USCIS for fraud employment.?

I need Attorney to represent me..

You can tell that employer had forced you to send the resume. I know how these consulting companies work. And at this point of time u should reveal the consultancy name. Y do u want to hide it. Atleast some people will be saved from that consulting company. 

• 1 year later...
On 4/5/2017 at 11:25 AM, Raju222 said:

Prime example of why immigration reforms are getting tighter.

If allegedly fake resume was prepared, can you prove that you did not read/acknowledge/Object the content in which it's presented to procure a contract position for you ?