H1B premium processing delays and petition transfers to Nebraska Service Center.

soarahul

FYI

Hi, my company filed my H1B extension with premium processing to the Vermont service center. My package was delivered on the 24th March and I got a delayed receipt on May 31st 3:30 pm. Based on my research over various forums I noticed that Vermont service center is transferring a number of cases to the Nebraska service center to handle huge petition volumes.

Please be patient if you are waiting for your receipt. Thanks and hope it helps someone who is still waiting for their receipt.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2017 at 8:06 PM, Piku said:

My H1b amendment got filed on 31st March & have not received any receipt number yet.Please let me know if others are facing the same issue or any news of such delay.

my package reached 31st March also.  And i am still awaiting the receipt number.  Is there any update from your end?  Is your check was cashed?  Thank you 

On 4/5/2017 at 9:52 PM, soarahul said:

Hi Sudee88, no I didn't receive an approval yet. My package reached Vermont service center on the 24th March, but on the receipt I have 31st March as the receipt date. 

Hi Rahul,

Did you receive any update?

Archived