Moving to H4 from H1-B


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Rohitkaku1804 said:


I am on H1-B, am leaving my job on April 7th. Can I leave US on April 8th or do I have to leave 7th?

Also, apart from my spouse 797 a, 129, marg certs, ds 160, my passport, what other docs are needed for stamping for H4.

Thank you experts.

You can leave on 8th. No issues. You also need your spouse employment letter, passport copy, pay stubs, W-2's.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.