Visa fraud case on old employer

mathewgeorge7900

i found in news that , my second last employer along with another person, with whom i got my first H1B got indicted in some visa fraud case , what i found from the news is that they have submitted fake client letters etc etc. i moved from this company to another in 2014 and and in 2016 i moved to my current employer. now, last year somebody from Document and Benefit Fraud Task force visited me in my apartment and asked about this employer, even though i was not working with them. i provided the details which i know of and they never contacted me after that. initially when  i came in usa, for first 3 months, i was working in house project and got assigned later to another company though Visa application had another companys name, i could not join it because of an agreement between company i worked in india and company in H1b petition. i was paid by cash during that time. all this together , make me worried that whether it will impact me or my future stamping or future h1b /green card process anyway

On 3/27/2017 at 11:42 PM, mathewgeorge7900 said:

i found in news that , my second last employer along with another person, with whom i got my first H1B got indicted in some visa fraud case , what i found from the news is that they have submitted fake client letters etc etc. i moved from this company to another in 2014 and and in 2016 i moved to my current employer. now, last year somebody from Document and Benefit Fraud Task force visited me in my apartment and asked about this employer, even though i was not working with them. i provided the details which i know of and they never contacted me after that. initially when  i came in usa, for first 3 months, i was working in house project and got assigned later to another company though Visa application had another companys name, i could not join it because of an agreement between company i worked in india and company in H1b petition. i was paid by cash during that time. all this together , make me worried that whether it will impact me or my future stamping or future h1b /green card process anyway

Should not impact you because you are currently not working for them.

Archived