Laid off worker


SAJM1977

Recommended Posts

I need an advice on my situation, and would really appreciate some feedback.

I am currently residing in Austin and wife working here on H4EAD

I got laid off and last working date was Feb 03, 2017. My 60-day grace period ends April 03, 2017.

Found a job with Company A in LA. Company A is willing to file the H1B transfer next week. 

However, I am informed of a potential offer from Company B located in Austin.

My first preference is Company B. However, Company B is very slow in their process.

Next week I have planned to move to LA. 

Can anyone suggest if it is safe to wait out another 3 weeks here in Austin and hope the Company B apply the H1B transfer?

Or do I need to join company A now and then resign and join company B, which is something I do not want to do as I feel its unethical and am wasting peoples' time and resources.

Please advice.

Thank you in advance.

 

SM

 

 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.