Using Old H4 EAD after converting back to H4 from H1


Recommended Posts

On 3/18/2017 at 5:59 PM, Dollyshah said:

I am currently on H4 and have an EAD and planning to move to H1B. In case I ever decide to switch back to H4, would I need to apply for a new H4 EAD or simply filing a COS to H4 would mean that I can use my old H4 EAD?



You need to apply for new H-4 EAD. The EAD becomes invalidated once you move to H-1.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.