No old passport-DS 160 help

meher83

hi,

I have a few questions regarding B travel visa for my Parents. 

they are traveling to USA from INDIA. Problem is my father was a diplomatic from 2004-2008 in Germany and hence had to give his old passport to get a diplomatic passport for those years. In the old passport he had info on his one time travel to USA. After 2008 he again got a normal new passport. Now to fill DS160 he needs dates of previous travel to USA. He doesn't remember the dates as they are 17 years back and all info is in old passport which he gave away to consulate for diplomatic passport. what should he do ?

He also dosen't have dates of his fathers birthday exactly nor any documents to prove that. what should he fill..a close enough date is all he has. Weird I know.

Need info ASAP..kindly help

thanks

Meher

On 3/10/2017 at 10:27 PM, meher83 said:

hi,

I have a few questions regarding B travel visa for my Parents. 

they are traveling to USA from INDIA. Problem is my father was a diplomatic from 2004-2008 in Germany and hence had to give his old passport to get a diplomatic passport for those years. In the old passport he had info on his one time travel to USA. After 2008 he again got a normal new passport. Now to fill DS160 he needs dates of previous travel to USA. He doesn't remember the dates as they are 17 years back and all info is in old passport which he gave away to consulate for diplomatic passport. what should he do ?

He also dosen't have dates of his fathers birthday exactly nor any documents to prove that. what should he fill..a close enough date is all he has. Weird I know.

Need info ASAP..kindly help

thanks

Meher

Close enough dates should be fine. No issues.

Archived