H1 B Visa Transfer details


priyaperf

Recommended Posts

I came to USA in 2015 and work for client -X and from same client i moved from Indian to USA as my VISA was filed by them only  and in 2016 Sept i resigned to Client X and moved to other Company A and through them i am working for Client C.

Here i am working through Company A--->B(vendor) --->Client C. As part of my Visa transfer to Company A i got REF and now need to submit the required documents but my client C is not ready to give client letter and rest all documents i have. If in case if my visa denied can i use my Client X H1 B Status to transfer to other company ? as my client X Visa valid till 2017 July in first 3 years. And how i can check My Client X Revoked the H1B or is it still valid ? 

And After few months my Client C also want to me as their employer as i joined with them on C2H process. In case if my End client C is ready to take but my Company A filed H1 B Denied ? What need to do 

Link to comment
15 hours ago, priyaperf said:

I came to USA in 2015 and work for client -X and from same client i moved from Indian to USA as my VISA was filed by them only  and in 2016 Sept i resigned to Client X and moved to other Company A and through them i am working for Client C.

Here i am working through Company A--->B(vendor) --->Client C. As part of my Visa transfer to Company A i got REF and now need to submit the required documents but my client C is not ready to give client letter and rest all documents i have. If in case if my visa denied can i use my Client X H1 B Status to transfer to other company ? as my client X Visa valid till 2017 July in first 3 years. And how i can check My Client X Revoked the H1B or is it still valid ? 

And After few months my Client C also want to me as their employer as i joined with them on C2H process. In case if my End client C is ready to take but my Company A filed H1 B Denied ? What need to do 

If client X is a good company they will send a notice to USCIS to revoke your H-1 immediately after your termination. Check with client X receipt number on USCIS case status website.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, shekar11# said:

If client X is a good company they will send a notice to USCIS to revoke your H-1 immediately after your termination. Check with client X receipt number on USCIS case status website.

Hi Shekar,

I can see  below status only on USCIS case status website.

Case Was Approved

On July 31, 2014, we approved your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number XXXXXXXXXXXXXX. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice.

Link to comment
On 3/8/2017 at 0:00 PM, priyaperf said:

Hi Shekar,

I can see  below status only on USCIS case status website.

Case Was Approved

On July 31, 2014, we approved your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number XXXXXXXXXXXXXX. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice.

So looks like they did not revoke ur petition.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.