H1 B Visa Transfer details

priyaperf

I came to USA in 2015 and work for client -X and from same client i moved from Indian to USA as my VISA was filed by them only  and in 2016 Sept i resigned to Client X and moved to other Company A and through them i am working for Client C.

Here i am working through Company A--->B(vendor) --->Client C. As part of my Visa transfer to Company A i got REF and now need to submit the required documents but my client C is not ready to give client letter and rest all documents i have. If in case if my visa denied can i use my Client X H1 B Status to transfer to other company ? as my client X Visa valid till 2017 July in first 3 years. And how i can check My Client X Revoked the H1B or is it still valid ? 

And After few months my Client C also want to me as their employer as i joined with them on C2H process. In case if my End client C is ready to take but my Company A filed H1 B Denied ? What need to do 

15 hours ago, priyaperf said:

I came to USA in 2015 and work for client -X and from same client i moved from Indian to USA as my VISA was filed by them only  and in 2016 Sept i resigned to Client X and moved to other Company A and through them i am working for Client C.

Here i am working through Company A--->B(vendor) --->Client C. As part of my Visa transfer to Company A i got REF and now need to submit the required documents but my client C is not ready to give client letter and rest all documents i have. If in case if my visa denied can i use my Client X H1 B Status to transfer to other company ? as my client X Visa valid till 2017 July in first 3 years. And how i can check My Client X Revoked the H1B or is it still valid ? 

And After few months my Client C also want to me as their employer as i joined with them on C2H process. In case if my End client C is ready to take but my Company A filed H1 B Denied ? What need to do 

If client X is a good company they will send a notice to USCIS to revoke your H-1 immediately after your termination. Check with client X receipt number on USCIS case status website.

1 hour ago, shekar11# said:

If client X is a good company they will send a notice to USCIS to revoke your H-1 immediately after your termination. Check with client X receipt number on USCIS case status website.

Hi Shekar,

I can see  below status only on USCIS case status website.

Case Was Approved

On July 31, 2014, we approved your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number XXXXXXXXXXXXXX. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice.

On 3/8/2017 at 0:00 PM, priyaperf said:

Hi Shekar,

I can see  below status only on USCIS case status website.

Case Was Approved

On July 31, 2014, we approved your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number XXXXXXXXXXXXXX. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice.

So looks like they did not revoke ur petition.

Archived